This was a late night, I was bored and really need to finish this model deal. I printed the main body and primed it like a week later. I was having problems with the nacelles, the fins were too thin, I ended up just clipping them off, and were printed and primed later. I didn't get the prime color to match as the rest of the body, so the paint job was just a lets mix some paint and run with it. It is FAR from perfect, the Phoenix is off center, the windows are a bit "funky", my hands were really shaky. The Hammerhead decals are too "decally" I need better material, these are too thick. Nikki did the gold on the base. (edited)